Visit www.ij.start.cannon for download Canon printer drivers, which will make sure that you get the best quality of prints from your color printer with Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth and other connectivity options available in its range. See the procedure given below to set up your Canon printer easily.
Read how to install a Canon IJ Setup on Windows
Setting up canon printer for your home
First, you need to use the appropriate drivers for your printer. Also, make sure your operating system is compatible with the model of the printer driver. You can download the correct drivers from Copymatic site and get started on creating your custom designed printer immediately!
Set Up Canon Printer
Once the ij.start.cannon is ready to be installed, simply connect it to your computer. Then select a connection method from the screen where it says “Wireless Connection.” It will then prompt the installation process through the specified method. If it is wired, you need to choose USB.
For Mac users, the appropriate password has to be entered and then you can proceed.
What do you choose when connecting to Canon printer?
Select your connection method
Learn what step 3 of the IJ Start Canon is
Switch on the Canon printer to connect with the power outlet.
How to start your IJStart Canon
Power outlets can help you connect printer in a much more efficient way
How to set up a Canon printer
In order for the printer to connect to the wireless network, you need to press the Wi-Fi key and hold it for a few seconds until the green light begins flashing twice.
A few quick steps on how to setup Canon IJ Printer with the USB
- If you are having trouble finding the printer, configuring your network connection using a USB interface will allow for it to be found. You then need to navigate through to the NEXT screen.
- Now it’s time to set up your canon driver download printer and connect it with your computer with a USB cable. If you’re a MAC user, then click NEXT
- If you wish to post wireless with your printer, find the option on your screen. If you are using a MAC, you need to allow access before printing any documents. By clicking NEXT, you will gain access to the printer and start printing at this point.
- You have to complete the Canon IJ Printer setup if you are using Windows
- You need to enable this feature by doing a few things: clicking ok, and then attaching your printer with your computer.
- Access the option “ADD PRINTER” and make a click on the printer version of a particular driver. Finally, you can click on the “ADD” button.
- If you want to use the USB printer setup, you need to complete a few easy steps to make it work.
Troubleshooting your Canon IJ Wireless Printer troubles
- Locate the printer’s power button and press the settings icon at the top of its screen to start with. Next, select “Device Settings” on an option screen.
- After selecting settings, you need to make sure that the “LAN Settings” option is selected, and then click ok.
- Finally, choose ‘Wireless LAN Setup’ and click the OK button.
- The printer will now search for wireless networks to connect to. Since your ink cartridges run on an alternative power source, it may still be detected by compatible printers and will show a green light.
- With this step, you can select your Wi-Fi and enter its password or WPA/WEP key.
- After pressing the button, “ok”, you need to click the button again for finishing the setup.
- Once you have downloaded the driver from canon.com/ijsetup, follow any further instructions to complete installation and make sure it’s successful.
- Now you must start from “Devices & Printers” in the control panel in order to set up your new device and then find the add printer option which is located on top left.