The Flexible OLED market was valued at USD 3.12 billion in 2020 and is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 39.46 percent to USD 63.35 billion by 2026. (2021 – 2026). Many mobile gadgets and televisions currently use OLED display technology, which produces stunning and efficient lighting panels. Flexible OLED is a next-generation display technology that allows for the folding and curving of these panels on applications.
● One of the world’s fastest-growing markets is the smartphone market. In order to have a competitive advantage over other companies, it also requires rapid technological developments in the services. The flexible OLED market is being driven by the demand for OLED displays for smartphones, which is reaching new highs every year.
● The market for LED displays has also been pushed by low energy consumption, and flexible OLED displays have opened up new application possibilities in the sector. Furthermore, market growth will be fueled by innovative applications in the automotive and lighting industries.
● Countries’ economy are expanding all across the world. As a result, the populace now has a bigger disposable income than previously, encouraging customers to purchase luxury items such as curved OLED televisions.
● On the other hand, OLED technology’s weaker acceptability compared to LED displays is limiting the market’s growth.
Access full report here : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/flexible-oled-market
Mobile phones and tablets are expected to grow significantly.
● With the widespread adoption of smartphones, the need for high-definition ultra-high displays is rapidly increasing. Following in the footsteps of Apple and Samsung, which use AMOLED screens in their flagship models, more businesses are following suit.
● According to LG Displays, one of the leading display OEMs, the smartphone category is the company’s second-largest revenue generator. The shipment of display panels is typically 10% to 12% higher than the shipment of mobile phone devices. According to the OLED Association, 1.4 billion smartphones were sold in 2018, and with advancements in AMOLED displays, demand for OLED technology is likely to continue to rise during the forecast period.
● Many smartphone manufacturers have already released foldable smartphones in 2019. Samsung, for example, released the Galaxy Fold smartphone, which can be folded in half and unfolds to reveal a 7.3-inch screen. The usage of a flexible OLED panel for foldable phones has already gained traction in the market, and more firms are anticipated to follow suit in the near future.
Some of the companies that are profiled in this report are:
● Dupont Display
● Delta Electronics
● Philips Electronics
● Delta Electronics
● Plastic Logic
● LG Display
● Samsung Electronics
● AU Optronics
Flexible OLED Market Key Segments
By Type : AMOLED, PMOLED, Other
By Application : Televisions, Smartphones, Wearables, Laptops and Monitors, Others
Stakeholders and industry participants will gain the following benefits:
● The report looks at the industry’s drivers, restrictions, and possibilities
● Market performance from a neutral standpoint
● Recent advancements and trends in the industry
● Key players’ strategy and the competitive landscape
● Potential and niche segments, as well as regions with intriguing growth prospects, are all addressed
● In terms of value, historical, current, and forecast market sizes
● The Flexible OLED Market is examined in depth
Read More at : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/news/flexible-oled-market
About Us :
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database.